Monday, May 31, 2010

Happy Birthday Greyson!

My first nephew was born today! Congratulations Challie and Amber! You’ll be great parents!

 

IMG_2506-2

IMG_2511-2

IMG_2509-2

IMG_2516-2

Outfit Details:

Top-  American Eagle Outfitters

Belts- Forever 21 and Modcloth

Jeans- Levis

Socks- Target

Shoes- Vans

 

Unfortunately, I do not get to see Greyson for a while, the curse of living far away. But I can’t wait! He’s going to be amazing! And I hope your ready Chal and Amber, cause I am going to be the most fun aunt ever!

While I was waiting on news of my new family member, Sean and I went to buy some new drum heads for Sean’s new/ used floor tom. It used to sound horrible, and now it’s actually a musical instrument. Yay for Memorial day sales! And last night I bought  a tuning pedal for super cheap. Yay for still selling older models of things!

On the other hand, my hopes for a Seychelles Memorial day sale have proved futile. Oh well, I guess I’m just going to have to wait and save up like everyone else on a budget. I have decided, after the Madewells finally becoming available online, that I don’t want them. Instead, I am going for the Seychelles “Twistin the Night Away”. Erin owns them over at Calivintage, and constantly inspires me with them. So I have come to a decision that I must have them. Sooner or later (probably later).

Also I have decided that I need to be slightly more creative with my photos. It’ll help me be less of a bum about them.

Long days and pleasant nights.

Love!! Bryce

 

P.S. Two belts! I’m going for it!

No comments: