Sunday, May 30, 2010

Are You Kidding Me!?!- Forever 21

I missed Friday. So this time, it is Are You Kidding Me!?! Sunday.

I hate, so much, how Forever 21 only gets one shipment of items in. There has been so many times where I catch on to a style too late, and they no longer have my size, and they are not going to get any more.

You are a very popular store, with very popular items. I don’t understand how it can be profitable for you to get so few of one item in. I guess that you can always go online and by the item you are looking for if they are out in the store. But if I wanted to do that, I would have done that in the first place. I suppose it is because they have so much flux in the merchandise in store. Which I can appreciate. It’s just frustrating.

This same sort of thing is often the case with stores like Target as well. It’s not unheard of, it’s just frustrating. I end up driving around like a madwoman trying to find the piece that I want.

I, however, should only blame myself. I am stubborn and impulsive. I want what I want, when I want it. I hate waiting. And I hate settling. So, for most people, the problem with Forever 21 is not a problem at all. Only with people like me is it a problem.

I will leave you with a video from Sean and I’s picnic today.

Long days and pleasant nights.

Love!! Bryce

No comments: