Friday, May 21, 2010

Harsh Times

IMG_2399-2

IMG_2401-2

IMG_2404-2

IMG_2428-2

Outfit Details:

Top- I have no idea, I’ve had it forever

red Top- Bathing suit as undershirt

Jeans- Urban Outfitters

Socks- Target

Shoes- Minnetonka

Headband- Claire’s

Belt- Forever 21

 

It’s been harsh times for a fashion blogger in the OC. I’ll tell ya! It’s overcast till 2 pm, which is when I go to work. Then hot the rest of the day. I have no idea how to dress. So it’s jeans and comfy tops. I could live in these jeans, I swear. And you’ll see me in them all year long. I’m not much of a shorts type of girl. Hey, I’ve got big hips, so sue me! I’m afraid this still isn’t much of an outfit post. Since there’s not much of anything worthwhile in it. Besides my jeans of course! I have to say though, that the best part about this top, is the hood.

IMG_2402-2

It really is perfect for the days when you don’t know if it’s going to rain or not. (P.S. I told you I had big hips. But damn do I love ‘em)

Also, I’m aware that in some of these pictures, I look a bit stubby. It’s the wide angle lens. If I put it too low, and lean my head forward, which I did in a few of the pictures, then my head looks huge and it throws my proportions off. Those pictures up ended up being my favorites though. So you still got a few of them.

Hopefully the weather turns around soon, so I don’t have to give up my good name as a fashionable person! (Yea right)

I should be going. the bathing suit I’m using as my undershirt smells like chlorine. And it’s about time to eat and get ready for work.

Till next time!

IMG_2414-2

IMG_2424-2

IMG_2429-2

Love!! Bryce



Edit: it is now sunny out. it's 12:04

No comments: