Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Look What I Can Do!

IMG_2278

IMG_2279

IMG_2284

IMG_2287

Outfit Details:

Sweater- Thrifted

Skirt- made by me

Shoes- Minnetonkas

 

When you work at 6 am, you tend to be a bit delirious by mid day. Sean refused to take more than about five pictures, claiming that he couldn’t take any better pictures than he already had (because he’s “the best photographer in the world”). We both woke up at 4:30 am today.

This skirt is the second that I have made from scratch. It is a copy of Keiko Lynn’s Postlapsaria  “Merry legs” skirt. I just studied a picture online and did the best I could to emulate it. Hopefully this doesn’t offend her! I admire her too much for that to be the case!

If you don’t already read her blog you should!

Anyways. You will occasionally see items that I have made, some from scratch, some with a pattern. I hope that you like them. I tried hard to make them not look amateur. I think I succeeded for the most part.

3 comments:

Bryce said...

Nice blog Quij! How exciting to have a blogger in the family, the pics are great!!

Bryce said...

The best part about this comment, is that it looks like I left it myself. Ha!

Robyn said...

Oh, I love it. Great job! Also, my boyfriend says the same thing when he takes my pictures. He will take 5 photos, and say they are amazing. Then I get inside, and I have no feet or my eyes are closed in all of them. Boys.