Saturday, May 22, 2010

Pancake Breakfast

IMG_2441-2

IMG_2434-2

IMG_2443-2

Outfit Details:

Cardigan: Target

Shirt: Gap

Belt: Forever 21

Shorts: Levis jeans cut into shorts

Tights: Sear’s

Socks: Thrifted

Shoes: Vans

 

Today we: slept in, made homemade pumpkin pancakes, took outfit photos, and are currently in the studio working on songs. And all before 1:45 pm. Yay us! What a nice Saturday this is turning out to be.

I got some new shoes in the mail yesterday, and was planning on wearing them today. Unfortunately, the outfit I had planned in my mind, didn’t end up working as well as I had thought. So I ended up in this. Which was, I think, very appropriate for pancake making. I might end up in them later on. In a whole other outfit. But that’s a whole other blog post!

The pancakes were delicious, if I do say so myself. I would have made some for everybody if I could have.

IMG_2455-2

Yes, we ate tater tots with them. I’ll take tots over hash browns most days of the week.

My Dad bought me this top last year from the Gap. I originally wore it tucked in to a pair of blue cotton shorts. Sean’s immediate reaction was, “What safari did you just get back from?”. Although I was a bit disheartened, his comment was fully justified and accurate. Needless to say, I have been very cautious when wearing this shirt in the present time. This, I think, is a bit better suited of an outfit.

Our computer finally booted up with the recording interface on it. So I must get going. Until next time….

Love!! Bryce

No comments: