Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Little Tornado

IMG_2466-2

IMG_2467-2 

IMG_2470-2

IMG_2474-2

Outfit Details:

Sweater- Gift from a friend

Belt- Urban Outfitters

Skirt- Tulle

Tights- Target

Shoes- Target

 

Sooooo, I didn’t actually wear this outfit out. I did have the intention to! But it ended up being much warmer than I had planned for. But it was just too great to not photograph. For some reason it reminds me of Terminator, before Arnold shows up. I also enjoy that my pictures came out so ridiculous. That’s what happens when I take my own.

I would like to take this time to say thank you to everyone reading my blog. I really just do this for the fun of it. So it means a lot that others are enjoying it too.

Off to make lunch a lay in bed the rest of the day. Working at six kills me sometimes!

Long days and pleasant nights.

Love!! Bryce

No comments: