Sunday, May 16, 2010

A little bit Dorothy, a little bit Rock ‘n Roll

IMG_2319-2

IMG_2323-2

IMG_2328-2

IMG_2334-2

IMG_2335-2

Outfit Details:

Jacket- Silence and Noise from Urban Outfitters

Plaid Shirt- thrifted

Tshirt- American Apparel Tri-blend Deep V neck

Belt- Forever 21

Belt Buckle- Gift from my brother and sister in law

Jeans- Volcom

Shoes- Funtasmic

Booze- White Lambrusco

Hips- what my mama gave me

 

Oh, when the boys away, the girl will play.

My boy is away for the weekend for work, and tonight is the first night. I’m not going to lie, I’m lonely. But, I got to dress up, sew a little, and drink some lambrusco that I bought last night. All together, not too bad of a night.

My house is a pretty decent size, it’s old, it has hard wood floors, and glass doors. I am also all alone in it tonight. I feel funny. I’m superstitious, not embarrassingly, I just am. I believe in ghosts, and all things related. Even though I have no reason to believe that there is anything in my house. I still find every opportunity to scare myself. It’s just how I am and how I’ve always been.

On the plus side, I have been stuck on the same step of the dress that I’m making for two weeks now. And I finally figured it out! Yay for not being dumb!

And now, as I write this. I’m watching Terminator 2. Oh Arnold. Isn’t my governor the best?

No comments: