Tuesday, June 01, 2010

Lounge Act

 IMG_2523-2

IMG_2524-2

IMG_2521-2

IMG_2531-2

Outfit Details:

Shirt- thrifted

Belt- thrifted

Skirt- dress from forever ago

Socks- Target

Shoes- Converse high tops

 

I decided to go lounge out in grass since it was so beautiful out. And I figured that it wasn’t too bad of a spot to take some outfit photos either. For the life of me though, I could not manage a single open eyed shot. The sun was shining full blast today. It still was a cool 73* though. Simply wonderful if you ask me.

I first had the top tucked under the dress and an under shirt. It’s a look that others pull of so well but that I have never seemed to be able to master. Today was another one of those days. I did wear it tucked in for a while, but opted for out as soon as I saw the first picture of me like that. Maybe I’ll give it another try some other time. For today, I was happy how it turned out over the dress. The belt added a nice vintage silhouette.

I made a skirt/ dress today. I am very excited about it! You’ll get to see it next time.

Because I like high contrast:

IMG_2520-2

Long days and pleasant nights.

Love!! Bryce

No comments: