Thursday, May 06, 2010

Let’s start things off right

Hi! My name is Bryce. I live in Fullerton, California in a house with my boyfriend Sean, my kitties, and Sean’s  brother Ryan. I’m 21, and finally realizing that it’s ok to dress however I want. It’s pretty freeing. Anyways. This is me:

                                        IMG_2187

 

These are my babies:

IMG_2176        

                            Sammy                                                                             

(aka Baby Boy, Biz, Bizzy, Biz Bot, Samuel)                               

IMG_2185

                       Mortimurrr

(aka Baby Girl, Baby Grill,Gril,Gorilla, Grizzle, Morty)

 

And this is my baby daddy:

                         DSC00270

                                                          Sean!

 

You’ll see more of everybody later. For now, I would just like to say: Hello, welcome to my blog. I’ll be writing about everything from fashion, to music, to movies, to books, to food….. and just about everything in between. This is more just for me to have a place to rant and rave. And maybe share some good stuff. I hope you enjoy reading this as much as I am going to enjoy writing it!

No comments: