Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Spoils of War

IMG_4094-2

IMG_4101-2

IMG_4098-2

IMG_4106-2

Outfit Details: Dress- Tulle; Top- Forever 21; Tights- We Love Colors; Shoes- Target

Let me start this post off with a declaration. We Love Colors are THE BEST tights I have ever worn. Sean got me two pars for Christmas and I have already gone back for three more pairs. I normally have to double up, especially if I’m going out in the cold we’ve been having. No need with these girls. They are so thick and so comfy. I’m pretty much living in them.

IMG_4105-2

IMG_4112-2

A couple weeks back, I won a giveaway from the amazing Amanda of The Upside of Wonder. It was a $25 gift card to Threadsence. After much deliberation, and waiting on out-of-stocks, I finally chose this little beaut of a purse. I pretty much love it more and more every time I look at it. That’s a sign of a good purchase if I’ve ever seen one.

That’s all for now.

Sean is on vacation for the next week and a half, and I can already tell it’s going to put a wrench in my blogging schedule. What can I say. I like spending too much time with the guy.

 

Anyone else on vacation for the holidays? I’m taking off six days in a row next week!

Bryce!!!

1 comment:

Kitschmoog said...

Love your blog , so kitsch and colorful ! Nice to be on your followers. Happy end 2010, hello from FRANCE .
Dan'
http://www.kitschmoog.com