Thursday, December 16, 2010

Early Bird Gets the Worm

IMG_3936

IMG_3937

IMG_3938

IMG_3944

Outfit Details: Sweater- Target; Shirt, Skirt- Thrifted; Shoes- Madewell

If I’m not an early worm, and I’m not a night owl, does that just make me lazy? A question we may never know the answer to. Similar to: How many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie pop?

Ok, so maybe I shouldn’t try to post so late at night. I’m clearly delirious.

On a sharper note (pun intended), sorry for the slight blur. Apparently focusing my camera with my glasses on isn’t very accurate. Who knew, I figured it would be better. I think that I’ve just learned to compensate for my lack of focus in my normal vision.

IMG_3946

IMG_3948

Look what I found in the last bit of snow on my back porch/ cement slab. Isn’t it so perfect!?

I love this sweater. I love this skirt. I love these shoes. I love this brick wall. There isn’t much more explanation needed for this outfit. That’s pretty much the gist of it.

I was trying to improve on my model poses. Most of the photos turned out like garbage. Ha! I’ll stick with the same old poses for now. Improvements to come sooner or later.

In case you were wondering. Open toes in the winter? Only feasible while wearing three pairs of tights. And even then it’s a brave move.

Good news? It’s my Friday! Wish me a good weekend. Got any hot plans for yours?

 

Bryce!!!

No comments: