Friday, December 10, 2010

Film Friday

Predator

MV5BMTM1Njk0MjIwN15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNzgwNzEyMQ@@._V1._SY314_CR2,0,214,314_

Starring: Arnold Schwarzenegger, Carl Weathers, Bill Duke, Jesse Ventura, Kevin Peter Hall.

Plot: Dutch and his group of commandos are hired by the CIA to rescue downed airmen from guerillas in a Central American jungle. The mission goes well but as they return they find that something is hunting them. Nearly invisible, it blends in with the forest, taking trophies from the bodies of it's victims as it goes along. Occasionally seeing through it's eyes, the audience sees it is an intelligent alien hunter, hunting them for sport, killing them off one at a time.

 

Arnold movies have always been some of my favorites. Kindergarten Cop, The Terminator, Total Recall,  Pumping Iron. Predator however, I had never seen until recently. It is now one of my favorites. It’s one of the ultimate action movies of all time.

And with quotes like these, it can’t NOT be a classic:

“Get to the chopper!”

“Come with me if you want to live!”

“What's the matter? The CIA got you pushing too many pencils?”

“Over there, beyond them trees.”

“I ain’t got time to bleed.”

“I’m gunna have me some fun. I’m gunna heave me some fun. I’m gunna have me some fun. I’m gunna have me some fun.”

 

1987_predator_001

1987_predator_010 

1800107656p

If your into action movies. Watch it. You’ll love it! If you already love it. Go watch it again!

 

Bryce!!!

No comments: