Sunday, December 05, 2010

The First Thing and The Next

IMG_3836-2

IMG_3841-2

IMG_3843-2

IMG_3847-2

Outfit Details: Dress- H&M; Jacket- off a vintage dress; Leggings, Socks- Target’ Shoes- Vintage; Ring- Ruche; Hair- gone

This jacket came with an amazing matching skirt/dress. Something that would normally be too matronly for me. This peter pan collar however, kinda makes it all ok. I’ll probably be showing off the whole thing soon. Ish.

This ring was a Black Friday purchase from ShopRuche.com. I also got a dress, but more on that in due time. It’s so cute! And adjustable! So I can wear it on any finger. That is huge plus. I normally don’t go for adjustable rings, but this one was too adorable to pass up. (And it was only $2!)

Oh yea! I cut my hair!

IMG_3849-2

IMG_3850-2

These aren’t the best pictures, but there will be plenty soon! It is permanent after all.

I’ll admit that I didn’t take these pictures today. TODAY!!! It is snowing! I have never experienced snow at my house before. This is so exciting! Of course, unlike every other animal on the planet, I loose hair when it gets colder. Go me.

Is it snowing where you are?

Wish me luck on my drive to work. No one knows how to drive in sow here. EEEeekkkK!

 

Bryce!!!

No comments: