Tuesday, December 07, 2010

Cutie Patootie

IMG_3854

IMG_3856

IMG_3860

IMG_3862

Outfit Details: Skirt- thrifted; Top- Forever 21(dress); Jacket- H&M; Shoes- Vintage; Belt- Urban Outfitters; Glasses- Ray-Ban

I found this skirt on my wild and crazy thrifting trip (same day as these shoes). It is handmade. I’m not sure when it was made, since it doesn’t have any tags or anything. But the color is amazing. And it totally fits this mid length obsession that everyone and their mother has been having lately. It’s also nice and thick, so even in this cold, snowy weather we’ve been having it is still pretty comfortable.

These shoes… well, I have worn them just about every day since I got them. I’m hooked.

IMG_3858

IMG_3861

When i bought this jacket years ago, it was my attempt at being feminine. Obviously, my description of feminine has changed significantly since then. I still love this jacket though. You’ll find me trying to wear it through summer. I swear, I’m crazy like that.

 

Have a great Tuesday night!

 

Bryce!!!

 

P.S. It feels so weird to have my forehead showing! It’s been so long since I’ve seen my hair line. When I got my hair cut, I remembered that I had eyebrows. That was a fiasco! Cheers to Shannon for not screaming when she saw the live animals that had made a living on my face. (not really that bad, but it was close.) Just ask my mom, she would tell you that’s how they are. 

2 comments:

trixie said...

I swear those suckers have teeth!! Great look, I think those are my boots from 1983, they look familiar!!

ilene @ muchloveilly said...

oh i love that red floral blouse!! too cute!!