Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Party

IMG_3394-2

IMG_3395-2

IMG_3396-2

IMG_3401-2

Outfit Details:

Dress- H&M

Tights- Sears

Shoes- Toms

 

I wore something almost exactly like this during the summer. I tried to convert this to slightly more of a fall friendly outfit. I pretty much just love this dress. The fact that it can be worn in warm or cold, loose or belted, makes it priceless in a small wardrobe.

IMG_3400-2

IMG_3402-2

My birthday is two weeks away, and all I can do is think about my presents! I know that is horrible, but I’m basically 12 years old. Sean and I just got Mario Party 8 and it’s all we’ve been doing. We’re both 12. It’s great.

 

Long days and pleasant nights. Bryce!!!

1 comment:

Amanda, The Upside of Wonder said...

Love this outfit and I especially love the bow belt! It gives the outfit a little bit of quirkiness, which I love!

Gorgeous photos girl :]

xx