Friday, September 24, 2010

Film Friday

Troop Beverly Hills!!!!!

When the going gets tough, the tough go shopping!

                               Troop-Beverly-Hills-1989

Starring: Shelly Long, Craig T. Nelson, Jenny Lewis, Carla Gugino

Plot: A soon to be divorced Beverly Hills society wife (Phyllis Nefler) is determined to prove to her husband (Freddy) and herself that she can finish what she starts out to do. She soon realizes that being a Wilderness Girls' den mother to a troop of Beverly Hills-bred girls is not as easy as buying cookies.

This movie holds a special place in my heart. And not only because it co-stars the lovely Jenny Lewis. I have been a girl scout all my life, and I grew up in California. Sure, Anaheim is no Beverly Hills, but I still feel a connection. I pretty much love this move. A lot.

                 000978_4

    Troop-Beverly-Hills-Walking-5

    troopbevhills

                    tumblr_l5z7awJMrz1qzys9to1_250

No comments: