Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Blur

IMG_3317

IMG_3321

IMG_3323

IMG_3322

Outfit Details:

Cardigan- Forever 21

Skirt- handmade

Tights- Walmart

 

I haven’t worn this skirt in a while. It was my first ever. I still really like it. Even though I made some silly mistakes in constructing it. I made it out of what I believe to be quilting fabric. Something that is going to make it very valuable come the colder months.

It really wasn’t cool out, at all. Quite warm actually. I just really am excited for fall. My bug bites are about heeled. I probably shouldn’t rush back out to take more pictures. But this lovely wood wall is starting to get old. Maybe tomorrow I’ll man up. So to say.

IMG_3324

IMG_3325

I had to fix the bow attached to the front. I has sewn it on awkwardly and I just didn’t really know what I was doing. I have since learned my lesson. Now it is just conveniently safety pinned on. On of the mistakes I made was not washing the fabric prior to sewing. When I put the skirt back on after not having worn it in a while, it seemed to have shrunk. Which I blame on my lack of washing. Oh silly me. At least it still fits!

 

Long days and pleasant nights. Bryce!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy last day of Summer, that means tomorrow is the first day of Fall!