Thursday, September 09, 2010

Merry Christmas and Happy Halloween

IMG_3185-2

IMG_3187-2

IMG_3191-2

IMG_3192-2

Outfit Details:

Dress- Thrifted and cut

Jacket- Silence and Noise (UO)

Shoes- Vans

 

I bought this dress at a Goodwill while waiting for my mom to get done at the DMV. It was actually floor length. This was one of the first dresses that I attempted to cut myself. Unfortunately, I was a horrible cut. it’s super short in the front, and longer in the back. I love it anyways. It has these great Christmas buttons on the straps.

Today, I finally bought my first bag of Autumn Mix from Brach’s! It is officially Fall! I don’t care what the weather is like, that flags the official beginning for me! Halloween is my favorite holiday, and it’s just around the corner. Not that I’m young enough to still go trick-or-treating, but I still dress up, and hope for the yearly party so I can party like it’s 1999…. well, you know.

I’m pretty much a big copy cat. A few days ago, Keiko Lynn did a post in a leather jacket, and today at work, a girl came in wearing an amazing leather jacket. Needless to say, I felt the need to bust mine out. I have been craving it, so to say. It’s been calling to me from inside my closet. I’m definitely going to be wearing more consistently this fall.

Good luck to all of the lovely ladies heading to NYC for Fashion Week! I am so very jealous of all of you. Your going to have a great time!

 

Long days and pleasant nights. Bryce!!!

1 comment:

trixie said...

Cute, and thanks for the shout out!