Thursday, September 23, 2010

Combat

IMG_3341-2

IMG_3336-2

IMG_3335-2

IMG_3329-2

Outfit Details:

Shirt- American Apparel

Skirt- Handmade

Shoes- L.e.i.

 

No post yesterday because I got a little wrapped up in making this here skirt. And due to unexpected troubles with my sewing machine (ahem…. broken needle….) it took a little longer than expected and I ran out of time before I had to go to work.

Out of all my hassle however, came this lovely skirt! It’s light green with white polka dots. That didn’t transfer very well in these pictures, but I will definitely be wearing this bad boy often, and most likely snapping some more photos of it.

IMG_3330-2

IMG_3346-2

I also made a dark blue skirt of the same design. That will make it’s appearance here soon as well.

I tried to balance out the cuteness of this skirt with the boots. I think it’s ok. I’m not super happy with it. At least I know that this skirt will get lots of chances, with lots of incarnations. This is my if Zooey Deschanel played punk rock version. What will happen next time? Only time will tell!

I’ll go outside soon. Really. I’m planning on it. Maybe.

 

Long days and pleasant nights. Bryce!!!

No comments: