Monday, June 14, 2010

Sonny

IMG_2646-2

IMG_2648-2 IMG_2652-2

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

IMG_2653-2 IMG_2654-2

                              IMG_2658-2

Outfit Details:

Shirt- American Apparel

Jeans- Urban Outfitters

Shoes- Vans

Hat- H & M

 

Last night I went to a bar for the fourth time in my life. And I didn’t even get a drink. I’m so fun! The band who’s record Sean is mixing, The Trmrs, played at The Continental Room. We went to support them, then took off. Drinks for $8 each are just too much for me. I’m on a budget.

Partially, because I have decided to go back to school. Again. This time to get my Associates. I’m planning on getting it in photography. But I change my mind all too often, so we’ll see. But I think that this might actually stick, since this is the second time I have decided on photography. I really like taking pictures. But I need some direction and a place to print them. Digital is convenient, but it’s just not as pretty. Or as fun. So it’ll be nice to have a dark room at my disposal.

These jeans are the best things I own. I love them! They are super comfy and stretchy. And I don’t have to worry about any unfortunate views from the backside. Which is always a worry when you are so inclined as I am. I decided to show one of my more versatile get ups. I actually wore this to the Continental last night. We live about two blocks from there, so we walked. We could both use the exercise! And downtown Fullerton is known for harsh cops that are even harsher on drunk driving. I have heard of people who have called cabs to get home that are just in the vicinity of their cars getting DUIs. With no intention on driving home. That is why we walked. And why we don’t go out. That, and the fact that booze is much cheaper at the store then drank at home. I think that all of you over 21 will agree with that.

I’m watching ‘Kill Your Idols’. I’m about 3 minutes in. It’s pretty good so far. Just finished watching the first episode of ‘Bevis and Butthead’. That was ridiculous! In the best way possible I mean.

Long days and pleasant nights.

Love!! Bryce

No comments: