Saturday, June 05, 2010

Find of the Week

I discovered this amazing blog called good morning- midnight today. It is the female half a clothing designing duo of the same name. She posts inspirations and interests as they pertain to her daily and work life. They also have an Etsy shop where you can purchase the clothing that they make. Needless to say, they are all amazing. But unfortunately extremely out of my price range (A cardigan at $160, tights for $100, and coat for $1020).  The designs are modern in a classic way. Think mid-century modern, or retro-futuristic. Fantastic.

blog

These are just a few of the items they have available. The items all have a mod, spacy feel to them. I feel like they could easily been used in The Fifth Element. Maybe one day I will be able to afford one of their great pieces of clothing art.

Long days and pleasant nights.

Love!! Bryce

1 comment:

Robyn said...

Ooo thanks for the link. I am always on the lookout for new blogs and shops.