Wednesday, June 16, 2010

In from the wild

My original pictures were mostly deemed unusable from a horrid amount shadow and farmer tans. I won’t even bother with them. Other than to say that I am very worried about the fact that I have been walking around like this all day…. uh oh. I’ll live.

So, instead. You get me, in my natural habitat. After coming in from the sweltering So. Cal. heat, my kitties were just waiting for me to love them. Although they are mostly camera shy. I forced them. I’m not proud, but I did it.

IMG_2693-2

IMG_2695-2

IMG_2702-2 IMG_2704-2

IMG_2691-2

IMG_2700-2

I’m afraid he would live in that hat if I let him.

The outfit is nothing you haven’t seen before. But like I said, with the heat comes my loss of creativity.

Skirt- stolen from a friend and altered

Top- from my cousin

Belt- Urban Outfitters

Cats- from my old roommates car.

 

As this blog goes on, I see myself moving farther away from the traditional outfit photos, and to more of an artistic take. Not that I did a great job with these. But they are closer to what you will be seeing. I realize that I have done two posts in my bed in the last couple weeks. This is not a trend, just a form of convenience. We’ll see what comes to be in the near future.

I sure do love those cats of mine.

 

Long days and pleasant nights.

Love!! Bryce

No comments: