Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Blinded by the Night

Well that was a nice vacation. Portland was fun. The wedding was super fun. And seeing all of Sean’s friends was the funnest.

I did shop a bit and fond a great vintage one piece. I was so taken by the style that I went shopping today and bought two more. One is too small, so it may turn out as bathing suit.

Unfortunately, after taking all of our trio photos on my point and shoot, I realized that I have no way of transferring them to my computer. So until I remedy that…

IMG_2711-2

IMG_2712-2

IMG_2713-2

IMG_2714-2

IMG_2717-2

IMG_2718-2

 

 

 

 

Long days and pleasant nights.

Love!! Bryce

1 comment:

flattery said...

lovely hat <3

I'm hosting a designer apparel giveaway at my blog :) Check it out!
www.leflattery.blogspot.com
xo
flattery