Thursday, November 25, 2010

Tulle on Sale

If you have followed my blog for any length of time, you have probably seen me wear a Tulle product. I love the vintage cuts and soft fabrics they are known for. Every piece I have from them fits me in a way that makes them seem custom made. Two years ago, I was lucky enough to pounce on their Black Friday sale, and score quite a few awesome items. This year won’t be any different.

The Black Friday sale at Tulle4us.com will consist of 50% off all items and free shipping. Wowza! But that’s just the beginning.

Black Friday Sale

They are also having a Cyber Monday sale. Cyber Monday is going to be "Oldies, but Goodies" this means 70% on all past season items. Closeout only, no returns accepted. But I promise, you won’t want to!

Oldies, but Goodies Sale

If you miss both of those, don’t fret! Tulle has great products year round.

 

I would move fast on these sales though, if I were you.

Some of the things I’ve got my eye on?

K5121_F

M5116_F_resize

IMG_8613

J7512_F

J7570_F

M7494_F

M6204_F2

M6204P_F

S5087 F

With everything 50% off, I might just be in risk of spending all my pennies in one place.

Bryce!!!

No comments: