Thursday, November 18, 2010

Be a Rebel

IMG_3743

IMG_3745

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

IMG_3744

IMG_3751

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Outfit Details: Dress- H&M; Jacket- UO; Shirt- Target (Sean’s); Shoes- Target

I graduated from Savanna High School in Anaheim, Ca. Our mascot was the Rebel. As in the confederate army. we even had a confederate soldier statue in the middle of out quad. I really don’t understand it at all. Our colors were red, silver, and black. I loved them. I transferred to that school my junior year and was stoked to move from light blue and black to to the those. I don’t know. I guess I just didn’t know the glory of blues yet. Anyways, this outfit reminded me of that.

IMG_3746

IMG_3750

I think that I could wear this black dress every day. Sorta like The Little Black Dress Project. I really don’t think that I could make something that suits me more. It feels so good to know that I at least have one piece of clothing that I feel that way about. It’s filling in some way.

 

 

Bryce!!!

No comments: