Sunday, November 28, 2010

Frosty Skies

IMG_3773

IMG_3776

IMG_3782

IMG_3778

Outfit Details: Sweater, Hat, Socks- Target; Shoes- Vans; Shirt (collar)- Walmart

It has been freezing the last few days! This whole sun and cold thing baffles me. I am not used to it being cold without the sky being totally gray. I guess this is what real fall is like. Who knew?!

Black Friday was a success for me. I hope it was for you as well. I got a pink pong table AND a dress form! Oh you have know idea how excited I am for both of these. And no, I will not be using the table for beer pong… We can’t hang. I’ve said this before. And one on one beer pong is not that fun.

IMG_3771

IMG_3779

Pictures by Sean! Except for the one of him of course.

This sweatshirt is from target. It is a little boy’s sweatshirt. And it is the softest thing I own. It really is amazing. Eco cotton. I highly recommend them. They even carry youth extra large if you are shy of short tops.

This is pretty much what I wear daily. Even to work if I’m feeling spunky.

I am now counting down the days till I get tired of my hair and hack it all off. I can feel it coming. It always happens this way. Right when I get to the point that I want to be at, I get antsy. Maybe I can hold on. I have been pretty good so far.

Good luck on Cyber Monday everybody! I’m gunna try and score me a new laptop! Wish me luck!

 

Bryce!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice cameo of Sean!!

gloomy said...

love those shorts, so cute :3