Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Get On With It

IMG_3736-2

IMG_3731-2

IMG_3723-2

IMG_3737-2

Outfit Details: Cardigan- Target; Collar- Walmart (shirt); Skirt- Forever 21 (dress); Shoes- Madewell; Purse- Vintage Dooney & Bourke

I have been working on a version of this outfit for the last week or so. Trying out different skirt and sweater combos. This morning, I remembered that I have this dress. I’m not overly excited about this cardigan part of the combo, but so far it’s been the best option. I may try something else out next time. I feel like Cher in Clueless. You never can trust your mirror, but photos don’t lie. It’s not till I get my pictures taken for the day that I really know what I look like. Silly, it seems, but true.

IMG_3733-2

IMG_3727-2

Special appearance by the Baby Girl herself, Mortimurrr! I can tell you that she was not all too trilled with the purse. But she is a lady and didn’t complain while she was in it. This pretty much throws out my plan on toting her around town. I know your all thinking that’s cruel and unusual punishment for a cat. But you don’t know this cat. I was almost convinced it would work. I really am just in need of a doggy. My two kitties are just too much of a handful. Combined, they might as well be a puppy. Maybe one day….

It’s rather rainy out, hence the indoor pictures. Hopefully tomorrow I will be able to go outside and take some. Good thing it’ll be History Hump day! I should be able to get one decent stop from the rain in the next two days. We shall see.

Have a great Tuesday everybody!

 

Bryce!!

2 comments:

trixie said...

love this look!!

Unknown said...

I love mustard yellow, especially paired with that pretty skirt. :)