Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Little Bow Peep

IMG_3595-2

IMG_3592-2

IMG_3591-2

IMG_3599-2

Outfit Details:

Dress- Roadkill Boutique in Downtown Fullerton

Socks- Target

Shoes- Madewell

 

I have been having the biggest problem with dresses lately. I mentioned yesterday that I always forget about that brown dress. It’s the same with this one. I never wear them, or even think about them, and so when I’m trying to find something to wear, I always think that I have no dresses to wear. I really only have a few. I need to invest in some more. I can only wear the same four so often!

IMG_3603-2

IMG_3600-2

IMG_3606-2

This dress has the the sweetest bow accents. Unfortunately, while trying to iron out the waist, I melted the front bow almost all the off. What was I doing? Not paying attention is what. This dress really fits me perfectly. All of the measurements are spot on!

I originally bought this dress for our friends wedding. I didn’t end up wearing it to the actual wedding. But it’s a great one to have in the closet.

 

Long days and pleasant nights. Bryce!!!

No comments: