Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Birthday Suit

IMG_3531-2

IMG_3540-2

IMG_3532-2

IMG_3533-2

Outfit Details:

Romper- Dear Creatures

Cardigan- Target

Tights- Sears

Boots- Nordstrom Rack

 

It’s my birthday today!

Since I am so ahead of myself on my outfits, this is not exactly what I am wearing on my birthday. But I do have my birthday hat on!

IMG_3544-2

IMG_3546-2

Also, not from my birthday. My mom actually got it for me about a year ago. She saw it and said that it immediately reminded her of me. I think it’s a pretty fitting birthday hat though.

IMG_3530-2

IMG_3551-2

I’m off to have a great day!

 

Long days and pleasant nights. Bryce!!!

 

P.S. Sorry for the whole same cardigan two days in a row thing. I promise not to make it three. Hehe.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I want to see what you wore out for your birthday!