Tuesday, July 06, 2010

Up in the Air

IMG_2799-2

IMG_2800-2

IMG_2802-2

IMG_2808-2

IMG_2804-2

IMG_2809-2

                                     IMG_2810-2

Outfit Details:

Top- super old from I don’t where

Cardi, Shoes- Target

Skirt- handmade

Tights- H&M

Hat- Eugenia Kim for Target

 

I absolutely love this hat! I have been trying to find an occasion to wear it, and although this isn’t the best combo I could have come up with, it gave me a chance to show it off. I had no idea about Eugenia Kim let alone her collaboration with Target until now. I think that I kinda got super lucky finding this one. I was just on a routine trip to one of my local Targets when I spotted this beaut. I put it on and just started walking around with it. I was convinced of it’s greatness even before I looked in the mirror. I have to say, I probably wouldn’t normally spend $20 on a hat when I’m as broke as I am, but I could not help myself. I just love it!

The skirt is another homemade. I made it double thickness because I made it for my trip to Portland. Because of that, it’s a little wide and boxy, but so comfy. I had been looking for some chambray fabric and I found this at Walmart for $1.50 a yard! In case you don’t know, that is a great price for fabric. I mean great!

I had to take Sean to the airport today for another trip out of town. This time he should only be gone till Friday. That may turn into Tuesday pretty quick however. He is in Nashville learning the job of the guy who’s position he is taking. I should be following him out in the next few weeks!

Yes, it’s happening! We are moving to Nashville. I’m so scared. Which is natural I suppose. It’s a big move, and not without it’s complications. Sean’s work made it nearly impossible for us to say no to the offer though. Basically, my pictures are about to get a much needed improvement in the background department. Ha!

Long days and pleasant nights. Bryce!!

 

P.S. Why does the movie Up have to be so sad?!?

1 comment:

Estefany @ The Helmet Head said...

I love everything about this! and i like the top on the previous post too. You got a follower!