Friday, July 16, 2010

3 Million Degrees

IMG_2911

IMG_2912

IMG_2913

IMG_2915

                                          IMG_2916

Outfit Details:

Top- Forever 21

Bra- Wet Seal

Skirt- Handmade

 

The last and final remix. I’m sure you were all tired of this top. Don’t worry, so am I. The worst part of all this was that I wore it for four days in a row. Given, not all day every day since I did have  to work. But the first day I went to the beach, so I started off with it smelling like ocean. And it only got more magical!

Time to spend some quality with  my man before he has to leave again on Sunday!

 

Long days and pleasant nights. Bryce!!!

3 comments:

Arielle said...

I love that outfit! looking good ;)

Amanda, The Upside of Wonder said...

The top is so cute, great pairing with the skirt :]

maggeygrace said...

I love how the banadeau bra/top shows!! So cute!! I've been dying to try that for some time..I may need to do it now...