Monday, July 26, 2010

Not In Kansas Anymore

IMG_2936-2

IMG_2937-2

IMG_2941-2

IMG_2944-2

IMG_2945-2

IMG_2947-2

IMG_2948-2

Outfit Details:

Jacket- H&M

Onesie- Thrifted

Shoes- Toms

 

I feel horrible about my lack of blogging lately. I just have been so busy getting ready to move. As you can see in my outfit photos, packing is going very well.This is my weeks progress. This, and a little more that you can’t see in the photos. But it’s getting so close, and I’m starting to get nervous. On the bright side, we found a house!!! It’s in Hendersonville. Which is just north of Nashville. And I am going to be able to transfer to the Traders there. All of this news came within five minutes of each other the other morning. Let me just tell you…. Such a good morning! I’m really getting amped up for the move. Nervous, but amped. The house is amazing. It’s just what we were looking for. Absolutely perfect.

On a more fashion related note. This, what would you call this?, onesie, is one of my favorites right now. I went to a Goodwill by my parents house and saw this immediately. I didn’t even try it on. I was too enamored by it. I also bought a handmade seventies one with a tank top. That one, did not fit however. I tried to alter it, but nothing I did helped. It’s just too small. Now I wish I wouldn’t have messed with it. Because it was definitely something that would have been great on someone else. I may try to fix it up, and give it away/ sell it as a romper with shorts. We’ll see what I can do once I get my sewing machine un packed over at the other house.

Until next time. And I assure you, it won’t se in a week.

 

Long days and pleasant nights. Bryce!!!

1 comment:

Arielle said...

in love with that jumpsuit