Monday, July 05, 2010

Happy 5th of July!

IMG_2778-2

IMG_2780-2

 IMG_2776-2IMG_2784-2

IMG_2786-2 IMG_2787-2

Outfit Details:

Top- gift from my Dad from Mexico

Shorts- thrifted jeans cut into shorts

Shoes- Mellissa via Gilt

Socks- Target

 

Happy late 4th of July! Yesterday turned into a long night with the puppies. My parents spent the night out of town, so the boy and I watched the doggies for them. The big guy in the pictures is Dominick. He’s a blue pit bull, and the sweetest dog I’ve ever known. My parents also have two Jack Russell Terriers that rule the house, and the subsequent inhabitants of that house. Dommie takes it like the true gentleman that he is. I love that guy.

We didn’t see or put off any fireworks. Instead, we hung out at my parents drinking their beer and watching premium cable. We went to Portillo’s for hot dogs and cheese fries first. Not quite the block party bbq that you hope for on holidays like this, but delicious none the less. All in all it was a good night.

Ever since Joni Maroni’s closed at The Block at Orange, we have been desperate to find a good hot dog alternative. Of course Costco is always good for a cheap dog. But the hours there are a bit limited. We tried PCH hotdogs and they were okay, but nothing like JM’s. If you know any good places, please, let me know!

 

Long days and pleasant nights. Bryce

1 comment:

loveknowsnobounds said...

your outfit is cute, but that pup is way cuter!! no offense. :) love those pitties.