Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Honor Roll

IMG_2926-2

IMG_2923-2

IMG_2925-2

IMG_2922-2

IMG_2920-2

IMG_2921-2

Outfit Details:

Top- Handmade, Built By Wendy

Skirt- Handmade

Tights- Sears? Target? not sure

Shoes- Toms

 

Yet another contest. This time for Weardrobe. Modcloth is holding a styling contest through Weardrobe. You style an outfit that you would be proud to rock on your first day of school. You can enter as many times as you want. My problem? I already packed half of my clothes. Don’t get me wrong. I’m still going to participate as often as I can. But it’s just going to be a little more challenging than it normally would me.

So if you have a Weardrobe account, show me some love! Or ‘heart’s. Only if you see it fitting of course!

I apologize for these remarkably blown out pictures. It’s just so bright out! The only other options were, indoors, which I didn’t see appropriate for the contest, or the shade, which never gives very good pictures. I realize that I am slightly in the shade here. That was for my own benefit. I was trying to stay as cool as possible. I’m a wienie is what I’m trying to say. A big ol’ baby when it comes to heat. So why am I moving to Nashville, Tennessee you ask? I’m just not sure.

 

Long days and pleasant nights. Bryce!!!

5 comments:

Aubree said...

i really like the skirt! and the toms, i've wanted some for sooo long. you have great outfits!

Arielle said...

cute! and good luck with the move and the contest ;)

maggeygrace said...

your blog makes me smile. I just read through a few posts and you are so upbeat and cheerful. I love it! Cute skirt!! Good luck on your contest:) bahh I'm dying for a pair of toms. DYING!:)

Chaucee said...

Cute cute skirt!

Robyn said...

Oh, I entered this too. I'm brand new to weardrobe, and haven't quite figured out how to find people on there. Find me, and I'll follow you though. XO