Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Sure Thing

IMG_4420-2

IMG_4429-2

IMG_4432-2

IMG_4440-2

Outfit Details: Dress- H&M; Shirt- thrift; Tights- We Love Colors; Shoes- Target

This past weekend I got the Built By Wendy Dresses book. Let me tell you! It is all kinds of amazing! I already am starting projects from it. I used my day off to sew sew sew. Unfortunately, there was a bit of a mix up on my part, and my first dress didn’t turn out so well. oh well. I’m on to my next project. Which, so far, is looking good!

I opted for comfort today. I had internet installed early this morning, so I had to roll out of bed appropriate for the whole day. I knew I would be too distracted with my new book, and new laptop (!), to want to change. I’m afraid I wear this dress too often. But it is just so versatile! And not to mention warm! The fabric is super thick.

IMG_4421-2

IMG_4439-2



It rained all day today. And while I was waiting for the sun to come out so I could take pictures, the day turned to night. My bad! I do really like our fireplace though. I just recently got around to cleaning up all the Christmas decorations and wrappers, and candy, so I’m especially fond of it right now. We opted to keep some cards up for good measure.

 

You can’t really tell. But I’m actually wearing makeup today. This is a big feat for me, I’m usually running too far behind to take the time to put it on.

Bryce!!!

No comments: