Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Skin and Bones

IMG_4326-2

IMG_4338-2

IMG_4332-2

IMG_4337-2

Outfit Details: Jacket- Vintage; Shirt- Halloween Costume; Skirt- Handmade; Leggings- American Apparel; Belt- old baseball belt

I have been wanting to play around with this skeleton costume for a while. It’s a full body costume. I just tucked it in. I’m think of doing a little Halloween everyday sort of series. Yea, lets say that this is the first in the series.

Since I had a couple bad photo shoots the last couple of days, I need something fun to perk me up and get back in the “spirit”. (Note the Halloween joke there)

IMG_4342-2

IMG_4344-2

Sorry these pictures are so dark. It’s kinda dreary out.

I got the jacket at the Goodwill by my house. I think that I saw it there on my previous trip but just skipped it. I love it, it’s just a little long for me. And without a belt the length kind of overpowers me. I think that I might (gasp!) hem it. I really think that it would make all the difference.

 

I switched comment platforms on the ol’ blog. Lets see how it goes. I have seen a few bloggers switching over to Disqus. I like it because it enables replies on comments! I hope that you find it easy enough to use. Let me know what you think!

Also, did you know that I have a Twitter? I do, it’s true. You can follow me here! Also, I’ll put a button on the side bar so that you and your friends can follow me at your own will.

 

Thanks guys and gals!

 

Bryce!!!

No comments: