Tuesday, August 03, 2010

The Long Road

IMG_3036-2

IMG_3037-2

IMG_3025-2

IMG_3032-2

IMG_3038-2

IMG_3040-2

Outfit Details:

Top- Forever 21

Leggings- Target

Shoes- Converse

 

This is me living in Converse. This is also me being weather appropriate. Or trying to at least. It has been hot since about 8 this morning. So I have held out one more day on my recent purchase. It really is killing me! I’m so excited to show it off.

I am currently watching The Road. So far, it’s nuts. The end of the world came. And few survived. The ones that have, have resorted to many things, including cannibalism. Vigo Mortenson is an all around badass protecting his son from the crazies that are left. It was adapted from a short story that I have heard was even better than the movie. I made the mistake of not reading the story before watching it. I will have to go back an do that once I am done with my current book.

 

Long days and pleasant nights. Bryce!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love that tree! And your outfit:)

Robyn said...

I saw this on weardrobe earlier, then came here and felt like I had already commented. I get confused so easily. Sight. You look just as cute here as you did there though...

Amanda, The Upside of Wonder said...

Ooooh, I love the top. The print is amazing and I love the color!