Sunday, January 16, 2011

What a Beaut

IMG_4391-2

IMG_4401-2

IMG_4416-2

IMG_4394-2

Outfit Details: Sweater- Goodwill; Jacket- H&M; Skirt- prom dress

The story goes: I liked this guy in class. He liked me. He wasn’t going to go to Senior Prom, but agreed that if I asked him he would go. I bought a prom dress. I asked him. He said he was already going with his ex. I didn’t go to prom. I still have the dress, and wear it whenever possible. Including Halloween,, and blog posts.

Welcome to the last installment of my off season Halloween series. Today, I bring you Belle. She was always my favorite princess, and her dress was always my favorite. When I was shopping for prom dresses, and spotted this one, I knew it was the one. I also really love the cut. Which I, unfortunately, forgot to show off. This is my attempt at wearing this dress on a normal day. I didn’t actually go out and about like this. Although, I was tempted.

In hindsight, I wish that I would have worn something a little more form fitting on top in order to balance out the skirt. But I guess that’s what trial and error are all about.

IMG_4404-2

IMG_4399-2

It’s been a while since I’ve seen Beauty and The Beast (it’s now on my Netflix cue), so I’m not sure if she actually wears any red, or if it’s just blue and gold. I just like the two colors together. And I felt the need to toughen in up a bit with a masculine jacket.

 

Thanks for following along in my mini-series. It was a lot of fun, and I will definitely be doing another one at some point.

Bryce!!!

No comments: