Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Again and Again

                         IMG_2663-2

IMG_2667-2

IMG_2669-2

IMG_2670-2

IMG_2671-2

                               IMG_2674-2

Outfit Details:

Pinafore- handmade

Scarf- thrifted

Belt- scraps from a dress I made

 

I know what your thinking. Again?! So soon?! But I just couldn’t help myself. It is so hot out, and I was dying to style this the way that Erin at Calivintage did. Although, my scarf is not nearly big or long enough to venture very far like this. But for laying around the house after work, watering plants and playing with my kitties, it’s perfect. And I have to say, it sure did it’s job cooling me down. I like this so much more with the scarf instead of a shirt underneath. It’s much less Alice in Wonderland, and much more chic. I love it! I just have to get a proper scarf to wear underneath as to not risk a flash.

Let me take a moment to say thank you to the people who are regularly reading my blog. I don’t even have double digit followers, but I am just so excited to have any! Especially when they are people that I don’t know. Ha! Thanks again for taking time out of your day to read what I have to say. Especially since it’s usually non-sense. I appreciate your support and your eyes.

I promise that next time I’ll have something new for your eyes. But I’ll warn you now, I was never good at dressing for summer. So we’ll see how this goes. I can guarantee that I will be dressing as much like Hannah as possible.



Long days and pleasant nights.

Love!! Bryce

No comments: